Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sleeping with the Enemy

So by now I'm sure you all heard the horrifying, heart-breakin truth about some of your ministers eh? How some in your genre are just straight up living reckless? LOL I call it living human but that's just me. In my other posts I'm upset cause they livin like humans but tellin us to live all righteous. Today it's about you.

I know most of you christians expect your leaders to be super human in the face of a fly huney. Not me, I consider them MORE human when they act like men are made to act. All his alleged filandering doesn't take away even a little bit of what Dr. Martin Luther King did for us. So why do yall expect super human perfection from simple people like truth or deuce or yourself?

I'll tell you why, cause your judgemental, that's why. You hold ya heads up high, looking down your noses at us regular cats who ain't "enlightened" or whateva. From what I read in your book, that's not what it was talkin about. That's not what jesus was talking about.

And let me tell you, you better hold on to your seats for real cause you might be shook once more of these imperfect human vessels (yeah i've heard a sermon or two) show themselves or are caught or outed. You might be shook to your core! Cause, like my partna who IS christian told me recently, "Niggas put they eye on man instead of God."

Now I'm not no bible scholar and I'm not no believer and to be honest, I don't even know why I'm on this planet some times but I DO know that you can treat people like people and that goes a long way toward being right with whatever you believe.

Instead you do two things.
  1. You deify your leaders, a regular dude, a common man, and expect perfection
  2. You judge people like me for not being LIKE YOU!

Don't you see just how ridiculous that is? Don't you see just how wrong that is, according to your faith? If you don't, then you fugazi. Straight up fake!

My dude also told me this and i'll end this joyous post with his 3 words, "Wake up church!"

Right! As if that's ever gonna happen! You will remain the same for ever, fugazi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit